19 May 2008

NoT mUcH

right so no one has commented...you have no idea how low that has brought my self esteem.....*goes off and cries in a corner* anywho, i can't believe i'm almost done with school...and bye bye birdie is in 4 days..AAAAHHHH and i'm sick with allergies which mean that my ears are clogged so i can barely hear the music or my notes, so you coulkd say i'm pretty much screwed..if anyone knows a cure for allergies then please tell me asap. omg went to see young frankenstein on broadway yesterday and it was soooo funny, i mean i know mel brooks did the producers but i've never seen that on broadway so i was very impressed. i feel as though i'm spilling my guts to an uncaring piece of technology....so please people i'm desparate, i'm on my knees begging...please comment even with random question i'll be happy to reply.....*puppy do eyes* please?
elisianna

No comments: